Re: Comply with epidemic prevention when practice Fitness at Ciputra Club
According to the regulations of the Hanoi People’s Committee on the prevention of Covid-19 epidemic and to ensure a safe environment, members who come to Fitness must have a certificate of having 2 full doses of Covid-19 vaccine or have a certificate of recovery from Covid-19 within the last 6 months and need to take some steps when coming to practice at the Club as follows:
– Scan QR code for medical declaration at the Club lobby
– Measure body temperature at the entrance to the Club
– Follow the 5K recommendation of the Ministry of Health
– Keep a minimum distance of 2m even during exercise
– Members should use their own towels and mats during training at Club and leave immediately after practice
– To ensure safety, the Club encourages members to temporarily not use the swimming pool, sauna, jacuzzi…
We look forward to receiving your cooperation to join hands to prevent Covid-19 epidemic.
Thank you very much!
CIPUTRA CLUB MANAGEMENT